Nattie's Air in Strasbourg
On Thursday, June 28, Françoise Kubler and Armand Angster are going to première Nattie's Air, a composition for mezzo-soprano, bass clarinet, and cymbal with live electronics. The cymbal is similar to the instrument I used to perform Absalon Crash during the NIME 2018 conference.
The concert is part of a three day festival: Ensemble Accroche Note's Rencontres d'été in Strasbourg, France.
A recital for soprano, clarinet, and electronics
Here is the program of this exciting concert:
- Luigi Nono: La Fabbrica Illuminata for soprano and fixed media (1964)
- Luis Naon: Ultimos Movimientos for soprano, clarinet and electronics (2013)
- Jean-François Charles: Nattie’s Air for soprano, bass clarinet and electronics (2018) – world première
- François Bousch: Dualité Miroirs for soprano, clarinet and fixed media (2012)
- Philippe Manoury: Illud Etiam for soprano, clarinet and electronics (2013)
Post a Comment